Today I worked with Mike on reorganizing the scalar after receiving the discouragement on our scalar organization. After arriving in the library I showed Mike the tentative chapter layout that I had created in class after being told we were disorganized and he began creating the pages. We worked together on moving things to their appropriate places and renaming them. Shanon and Lee joined us and we worked as a unit together to recreate pages and take down old ones. We established which areas of the Scalar each of us would make our priority or which chapters we wanted to take and do on our own. We agreed that we could make changes as we each see fit. In order to accomplish the moving around and recreation of chapters I had to show Mike how to link one page to another page and walk him through that step by step. You visited with us on the fourth floor of the library and we showed you the tentative layout in word and and that we had put it into practice and reorganized the Scalar. You agreed that we were on track and much better off than we had been previously and established that all we needed now was to create the pages.
Over the weekend I have been working on getting all images from the archives that we have access to that are relevant to the pages I have taken on as […]
Yesterday 17 Apr 2018 I attempted to gather the photos of the Blitz Hangar but as the VP of the museum wasn’t there I was unable to but was able […]
Last week we finished gathering our media aside from pictures of the Blitz Hangar which I plan to retrieve this week. We spent our time at the museum taking photos […]
Today Lee and I took to the art department to attempt to establish communications with someone who would be able to help us in digitizing microfilm from the museum at […]