Today Lee and I took to the art department to attempt to establish communications with someone who would be able to help us in digitizing microfilm from the museum at a much higher resolution. We were able to get the name of a professor who may know some people and the administrative assistant in that department took down our names and phone numbers thinking she may know someone who could help or who may also know someone. We did this in light of finding the microfilm of the archives we’ve been given access to as well as learning that the VP of the museum has another roll of microfilm of all the bases papers.
Over the weekend I have been working on getting all images from the archives that we have access to that are relevant to the pages I have taken on as […]
Yesterday 17 Apr 2018 I attempted to gather the photos of the Blitz Hangar but as the VP of the museum wasn’t there I was unable to but was able […]
Today I worked with Mike on reorganizing the scalar after receiving the discouragement on our scalar organization. After arriving in the library I showed Mike the tentative chapter layout that […]
Last week we finished gathering our media aside from pictures of the Blitz Hangar which I plan to retrieve this week. We spent our time at the museum taking photos […]