Last week we finished gathering our media aside from pictures of the Blitz Hangar which I plan to retrieve this week. We spent our time at the museum taking photos of what we needed from the PAAB display that they have at the museum and following up on the one stipulation we were given of cleaning the display case. Last weekend I spent my time on the Scalar working on the Peachy page and on Tuesday after we were told that we were lacking in organization I sat down at the computer and came up with a tentative chapter layout and subsections of those chapters and distributed it to the rest of the group to get their opinion and allow them to add as they saw fit. Mike added those chapters in after I distributed the tentative plan for organization. This week I plan to work on one of the building pages and will update as needed. Myself and Shanon who have both built websites from other platforms are finding true difficulty in using Scalar because of its complexity and wish that there was another way we could go about building this project. We have both been at a loss of words for how difficult this program is to use and the two of us being the most tech savvy in our group is saying a lot. We both believe that it would have been better to spend more time going over Scalar and navigating the program so that it would have been much easier and we could have been more efficient over the previous weeks in building this project from the ground up. The last of our needed media will be retrieved this week and we will be getting our pages up in an organized manner throughout the week.
Over the weekend I have been working on getting all images from the archives that we have access to that are relevant to the pages I have taken on as […]
Yesterday 17 Apr 2018 I attempted to gather the photos of the Blitz Hangar but as the VP of the museum wasn’t there I was unable to but was able […]
Today I worked with Mike on reorganizing the scalar after receiving the discouragement on our scalar organization. After arriving in the library I showed Mike the tentative chapter layout that […]
Today Lee and I took to the art department to attempt to establish communications with someone who would be able to help us in digitizing microfilm from the museum at […]